Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I went to Amish county last Monday, and first we went to a store called Keim Lumber. It was really funny to see amish people try to work a computer and jump whenever on of their phones ring! But anyways it was really fun, I got to see this old tree cut-off that was alive when Christopher Columbus found America! My camera was dead so I couldn't bring it... but it was fun! We also went to Lehmans (A amish store, for yankee doodles) and I wanted to buy a giant jaw-breaker (Perfect thing for braces) some butter mints and two packs of skittles! The ingredients for the jaw breaker (In order..) are as follows (Remember the company is Pennsylvania Dutch Candies and they are "Old Fashioned") Dextrose (Which is Sugar) with Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Malic ACID, Artificial colors (What happened to old fashioned) Yellow 6, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 & 6 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Natural and Artificial flavors (Not colors), Calcium Stearate, Carnauba Wax. And then it says "Made in a factory that processes Peanuts and Tree Nuts" Well I would love to try some of those Peanuts and tree nuts! What are they made with "Sugar, Mercury, Uranium, Acid, Poison, Milk and flour." Poor Europeans missing out on all this great food! (As I write this I have the delicious jawbreaker in my mouth.) Gag- Choke.... Yummy! Well, I have enjoyed this delicious, mouth-watering, jaw dropping, tasty, DEATH BALL!


The Moral of this post, Please... Don't put stuff in your mouth if you don't know where its been...


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a avid fisherman, I am home schooled and love to read books.