Monday, February 4, 2013





This is my ADORABLE brother proudly displaying his first fish! I found this picture (And many others from Gabriel's  5th surprise birthday party at Lake Erie) on my Grandma's laptop! She gave it to me because She got a new one for Christmas!



Do you remember the Bible story where Jesus told the fishermen (I am giving away Brownie Points for their names!) to cast their nets to the other side of the boat. Well since God is the Creator of the universe I am sure it turned out with WAY MORE FISH than this...


Notice the Carp's open mouths. The place that me and my Grandparents went was in Pennsylvania and people would toss bread to the fish. (I wanted to attach a hook to the bread but fishing wasn't allowed)

There were thousands of fish!

See the fish in the top right corner that is on top of other fish? They do that all the time! Once I saw a couple of Catfish in with the Carp! (Ducks don't dare get near the feeding frenzy!)
Well this is the end of my current post... Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a avid fisherman, I am home schooled and love to read books.