Tuesday, January 15, 2013

As I have mentioned I have the fishing blues, and yesterday after school I was sitting around thinking what I could fish for. Then I decided, instead of fishing for catfish I will fish for dogfish.


First take your victims favorite toy, in this case Libby's dragon.                                                                                                  

Wrap the fishing line around tightly (Libbys dragon has two squeakers side by side so I just did it in between squeakers) 
Then attach the swivel to the line.                                                                                                                                                     










































The result: 
Pros: A "dog"fish that fights harder than a Smallmouth bass!
Cons: My poor doggy wouldn't touch the toy for a while! :)




1 comment:

  1. Another idea is to wrap for dog's favorite chewie milkbone raw hide or whatever treat you give him/her in with the toy. Also for training dogs, attach the line around the dogs collar and follow it around, whenever it does something bad yank (Gently or hard depending on the "offense"LOL) and come to your dog and say "No"

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am a avid fisherman, I am home schooled and love to read books.