Friday, January 11, 2013

So I shot an opossum yesterday, which was a freaky story! I went inside my Dad's "chicken fortress" and bent over to let out the chickens, and all of the sudden this big furry gray animal jumped out and hissed at me. I was really scared and I ran out of the chicken cage and slammed the door. Upon finding out it was an opossum I ran inside, grabbed my brothers Nylon 66 22. (I couldn't use my shotgun because I didn't want to hurt the coop) and shot it. I felt really bad because it wasn't really "fair" for the possum because he couldn't get out of the coop cage. But it had to be done and since Dad was at work I had to... But the even harder part was picking the thing up by the tail and putting it in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a avid fisherman, I am home schooled and love to read books.